Friday, April 10, 2009

Ha, betcha thought I'd vanished, huh?

Well, vanished from Antarctica, yes, but not from the world. I haven't updated this because, well, there's not been anything Antarctic-related going on in my life. I spent a few months living in India, and recently have been crashing in Chicago.

That's not to say I don't have adventures planned. From May through September of this year, I'll be living off my motorcycle on a 25,000 mile road trip around North America, camping and living as cheaply as I possibly can.

I'll be blogging about that as well, and have created another blog just for those adventures. I welcome anyone who's found this, and wonders what a rootless vagabond does when he's NOT freezing his ass off, to check out my new blog, at: http://vagrantbiker.blogspot.com

Enjoy. :)

No comments: