Sunday, October 19, 2008

Prints for sale!

(This may, or may not, be influenced by the release of this.)

Over the last couple of months, I've had people ask me how or where they could get an actual print of some of the photos I've shown. And while this whole concept of an actual hard copy is quite foreign to someone raised on digital like me, I've finally gotten around to setting up an online ordering site, which can be found here:

http://backprint.com/antarctica

I've uploaded a small selection of my images to the site already, but if you're looking through my blog archives and see a specific image that you'd really like a print of, just leave me a comment or send me an e-mail, and I can get it uploaded ASAP.

The prints are good quality, and have a variety of different finishing and framing options, if you were interested. If you wanted any of these in an ultra-high-quality art print, send me a note and I could set it up (costs for these large, archival-quality prints can often run over $100, though).

So take a look through the site, let me know what you think, and thanks for reading :)

No comments: