Saturday, September 13, 2008

They're baaaack!



Oh yes. Spring is here, and that means . . . PENGUINS!!! :D


Sean took that vid, that's him speaking. We found these guys today when we were out boating, and of course . . . assaulted them with our clicky-clicky boxes of expensive. Pictures will be coming soon, and we're going out again tomorrow to try and get more.


On a slightly related note, I'm having a REALLY REALLY hard time not ordering this.


My current tele is a 70-200 f/2.8, and while I do have the 2x teleconverter for it, I've found that it sacrifices a good bit of sharpness, especially at the extremes of the range. It is fantastic for what it does, I will say that I absolutely adore it, but I do want something longer, and given that I'll mostly be using it outside during the day, I don't need something as fast as my 70-200.


Someone talk me out of it! If I order it by Monday, I can still get it onto the October boat.

No comments: