Friday, August 15, 2008

Last week, the same guy who'd made the time-lapse video of the LMG docking and unloading decided to make another video, this time of us using a skytrack to move a new milvan into position. Unfortunately, he made one critical mistake; he told me that he was making it beforehand.


And given that I have some sort of inability to let someone take a picture or video without messing with it in some way, I cannot be held responsible for my actions in this.




(That's Webster who actually came over to me as I was doing that skating thing just before I turned to the camera, she asked me what on earth I was doing hopping around on one leg and holding some weird pose for ten seconds at a time. No one else really noticed. I think they're used to me doing strange stuff at random times)

No comments: